Continental Software Supplier Manager Senior (M/F) in Toulouse, France
Software Supplier Manager Senior (M/F)
Automotive VNI Central Engineering SW Platform department provides innovative software solutions as base for our automotive car maker customer products. In the context of a high Performance Platform, you will be the representation of VNI-CE SWP to EB in relation to commercial, strategic, quality and technical aspects and the role of strategic SW purchaser for infrastructure SW. You will act as a business leader.
As Supplier Manager, you :
· Develop cooperation models with Elektrobit for strategic projects.
· Evaluate and negotiate specifications with suppliers.
· Support of the main commercial contact during the request and award.
· Establish and develop cooperation models with development service providers.
· Negotiate and draw up of technical contract documents for major projects.
· Lead assessment of technical contract.
· Provide risks and advice to internal decision-makers.
· Obtain the award decision and ensure audit-proof documentation of the relevant contract and sourcing documents.
· Evaluate, compare and select strategic suppliers from different points of view and identify alternative suppliers.
· Establish a regular technical supplier comparison factor (SCF) based on KPIs.
· Establish generic requirements specification including definition of acceptance criteria.
· Ensure the use of the appropriate SOW (Statement of Work) content within the area of responsibility.
· Support for project-specific requirements specification manufacturers to adapt to the specific project circumstances.
· Establish a network of all projects using external development service providers.
· Develop cross-project suppliers KPIs in addition to the project-specific KPIs.
· Support purchasing in supplier audit to ensure supplier delivery of work packages within the budget framework in a timely and quality manner.
· Regularly monitor cooperation with suppliers in various projects on technical aspects.
· Are the main interface for development and quality.
· Represent all projects in meetings with management and in the event of escalations with suppliers.
Diploma: Master degree in the fields of electrical engineering, computer science, business information, industrial engineering or comparable.
Experience: Multiannual professional experience in SW development, requirement engineering and, where applicable, project management and/or purchasing. Supplier management, in an international environment, preferably in the Automotive industry. Expertise in contract law.
Fluent English required. Daily work in an international environment.
First management experience and good level in German is a plus.
Competencies and knowledge :
· Understanding the technical needs
· Commercial knowledge
· Negotiating competence
· Strong Communication & Presentation skills
· Strategic mindset
· Contract design
· Conflict Management
· Requirements Management
· Risk Management
· Project Planning & Control
· Knowledge of a Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) tools
· Life Cycle product knowledge
· Knowledge of MS Office programs and SAP R/3 basic knowledge
· Agile / SAFe knowledge
· Quality oriented
· Building strong partnerships
Other skills: autonomous, responsive and rigorous. Your initiative, your team spirit, your creativity, your ability to analyze and your strength of proposal will be assets to work in a multidisciplinary and intercultural environment.
6 reasons to join us
#1 Our colleagues, our leaders : We are looking for colleagues able to show creativity, capable of thinking out of the box and having the ambition to build the mobility of the future.
#2 Challenges : our leitmotiv ! Our ambition : to create tomorrow’s technologies and solutions around the mobility of the future.
#3 Innovation at the heart of our priorities, a part of our DNA.
#4 We combine work, fun and team spirit. Here, work and fun are not incompatible!
#5 A lot of career paths in France or abroad. You join a Group without borders where there are many opportunities.
#6 We are flex, we promote a flexible work environment for the well-being of our employees
Continental nurtures the Diversity & Inclusion of its collaborators from their integration throughout their whole career development.
In that respect, all of our positions are opened to people with disabilities.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements “Network. Inform. Integrate.”, i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.
Vehicle Networking and Information (VNI)