Continental Mazak/Doosan CNC Machine Operator - 3rd Shift in Valparaiso, Indiana
Mazak/Doosan CNC Machine Operator - 3rd Shift
As a Mazak/Doosan CNC Machinist, you will be responsible for:
• Setting up and operating CNC machining equipment following a production schedule.
• Labeling parts correctly
• Stamping parts when necessary
• Moving finished parts to the proper areas.
• Keeping the machine filled with coolant.
• Ensuring that refractometer readings are within acceptable levels.
• Monitoring and filling the way oil reservoir.
• Maintaining a clean workstation.
• Programming and machining new fixtures.
• Training new employees.
• Programming and machining prototype parts.
• Programming and machining new jobs.
• Highschool Diploma or Equivalent (GED)
• Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
• Continental is not able to pay relocation expenses for this opportunity.
• Ability to work 8-hour shift.
• Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
• Must be able to work 3rd shift (11:00pm – 7:00am CST)
• Previous machining experience.
• Experience working with steel and aluminum, hoist operation, measurement capabilities, blueprint reading, machine programming, and basic safety procedures.
• Mazatrol programming.
• Mazak/Doosan experience.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Business Area ContiTech develops, produces and markets products, systems and intelligent components made from rubber, plastic, metal and textiles. These products are used in mining, the agricultural industry, railway engineering mechanical and plant engineering, the automotive industry and other important sectors of the future.
Manufacturing Operations and Production
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.