Continental Product development engineer in China
Product development engineer
• Implementation and control of project specific development activities within product development for CTVC in Changshu
• For all development activities, the respective customer specifications have to be considered
• Internal and legal regulations must be observed
• Provide technical customer support for Asian OEMs, presentations and lectures, travel to customers, suppliers, and other Conti locations as required.
• Support for acquisition of new development projects in cooperation with the sales department
• Carry out all project steps specified in the cooperation with Project Management for product development
• Documentation of all project activities of product development in PEMSY
• Support of ongoing series products
• Further development of methods and development tools
• Reporting to Product Development Supervisors
• Experience as an engineer at an automotive company or supplier preferred, experience as design / development engineer for other products acceptable.
• Basic knowledge of function of automotive NVH Components and Systems and the materials used in them and operations in their manufacturing
• Basic experience in CAD (SolidWorks), FEM, CAE methods
• Basic English language skills, basic computer skills, Microsoft Office experience
• Flexible and adaptive to rapid changes in priority
• Capable of working independent or as part of team
• Work well with other internal and external groups.
• Ability for problem solving and conflict resolution
Division Footer Text