Continental Master Data Associate in Philippines
Master Data Associate
▪ Responsible for maintenance activities (additions, modifications, deletions, archiving) in accordance with the company's data management work processes and procedures.
▪ Execute requests from the different stakeholders globally related to data cleansing initiatives/harmonization activities provided the necessary documents, and approvals are in place.
▪ He/She should be cross trained in at least 2 data objects for business continuity purposes.
▪ Responsible for the timely and proper escalation of incidents/issues/concerns to the analyst or team lead.
▪ Ensures that SLAs are met, or exceeded.
▪ Perform KPI validation on all master data objects, and prepare reports as needed.
▪ Perform quality audit on specific type of requests and critical fields on all master data requests to ensure compliance on internal controls, and preserve data integrity.
▪ Ensure that the incident logs are updated, and coaching logs are documented.
▪ Ensure that the process documentation and work instructions are evergreen.
▪ Propose process improvement or data cleansing activities to the analysts or the lead. Help the analysts develop action plan to execute these activities.
▪ Responsible for executing requests related to projects/harmonization/cleansing activities.
Graduate of any four year course but preferably bachelor's degree holder of IT, Finance, and Engineering but non degree holders which attained at least college level education are also considered.
Basic knowledge of IT ERP systems and databases, preferably SAP, desired but not mandatory.
At least 2 year+ experience in IT, Finance, Purchasing, Supply Chain, Order Management or commensurate experience in related functions however fresh graduates are also considered.
Experienced in using Microsoft Office suite.
Past experience in maintaining data management is preferred.
Experience working in a multinational set up is preferred.
Must be fluent in English.
Division Footer Text