Continental Quality Engineer in Romania
Coordinate and control all quality activities from production lines in order to meet quality targets (e.g. minimize customer complaints, scrap and waste, secure auditing targets, etc.). Furthermore Quality Engineer initiates and implements action plans for continuous improvement of all quality relevant processes.
▪ ensure operation of incoming inspection according to production control plan, production planning and standards
▪ ensure operation of in process quality assurance according to production control plan, production planning and standards in close cooperation with production function of plant/operations unit
▪ stop production processes in case quality requirements are not fulfilled and ensure corrective actions
▪ manage blocked stock storage (non-conforming material) according to standards
▪ management of internal / external complaints (e.g. 8D reports, A3) in collaboration with other departments
▪ train and evaluate operators regarding quality issues, for informing and motivate them in quality continuous improvement
▪ participate to internal process audits
Technical university degree.
3 or more years of professional experience in Quality Processes
English - medium level
German - medium level - advantage
Division Footer Text