Continental Customer Service Representative in Winchester, Virginia
Customer Service Representative
ContiTech, a division of Continental, is one of the world's leading suppliers of technical elastomer products and is a specialist in plastics technology. ContiTech develops and produces functional parts, components, and systems for machine and plant engineering, mining, the automotive industry, and other important industries. Our Winchester, Virginia location is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team. The ideal candidate supports the Sales Manager in customer approach. Consistent interaction with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
• As an Customer Service Representative you follow and execute the tactical and strategical plans for respective customer by intensive communication and broad market knowledge
• In this role you will be required to translate plant’s purchasing strategy into action plans and ensure implementation
• You will be responsible for the support in receiving necessary documentation and approvals from customers, maintain accurate account information and support management of receivables and overdues
• Requirements as the Customer Sales Representative will ensure clear and timely communicate with customer via email/phone etc. on inquires, orders, product quality, delivery, availability of product, pricing, and any other question that may arise
• You will be responsible for escalating issues including disputes, quality problems, cost issues or problems respecting time
• The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for process all product/trade sale orders and communicates with Supply Chain Management
This position is not eligible for relocation or sponsorship at this time.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY
• Immediate Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Employee Discounts
• Annual Bonus
• Employer 401(k) Match
• On-site Gym
• And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
• Minimum of 2 years professional experience in industry
• Must be able to work in industrial environment
• Must be authorized to work in the US without visa or other sponsorship
▪ Associates Degree in business studies or related field
▪ Experience in sales, processing and/or design
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Business Area ContiTech develops, produces and markets products, systems and intelligent components made from rubber, plastic, metal and textiles. These products are used in mining, the agricultural industry, railway engineering mechanical and plant engineering, the automotive industry and other important sectors of the future.
Marketing and Sales
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.209.7425. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.