Continental Face Mask Production Technician in Winchester, Virginia
Face Mask Production Technician
ContiTech, a division of Continental, is one of the world's leading suppliers of technicial elastomer products and is a specialist in plastics technology. ContiTech develops and produces functional parts, components, and systems for machine and plant engineering, mining, the automotive industry, and other important industries. Our Winchester, Virginia location is seeking a Production Technicians to join our Face Mask Production team. The ideal candidates will be involved in the production of face masks which involves a strong attention to detail as well as adhering to strict PPE and production standards following Healthcare General Manufacturing procedures and practices.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
• As an Face Mask Production Technician you are responsible for machine operation and packaging of face masks all to the packaging and quality standards
• This position is a fast paced production position that produces at a high speed and up to 80 masks per minute which will require attention to detail, awareness of operations and ability to perform in a high demand setting
• Requirements as the Face Mask Production Technician - role include the ability to perform and understand utility requirements
• All Technicians in this role must wear standard uniforms and proper PPE which includes hairnets, face mask, shoe covers and beard covers (as needed)
•Face Mask Production Technicians are responsible for cleaning all Healthcare Product Areas both in the storage and production area.
• You will be required to complete the certification for OSHA forklift training and to safely operate forklifts
• Requirements as the Face Mask Production Technician - role include the ability to navigate and input data into a data operating system
• You will be required to maintain a clean and safe environment at all times
• You will work night shift Monday - Friday (2nd Shift 3pm-11pm) but will be training on 7am-3pm until all crews have been trained.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY
• Immediate Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Employee Discounts
• Annual Bonus
• Employer 401(k) Match
• On-site Gym
• And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
• Requires a strong attention to detail
• Requires use of a face mask, hair net and other PPE
• Safety awareness in daily work including general housekeeping to ensure a safe working environment
• Act as an effective team member to communicate daily tasks and instructions
• Must be able to work in industrial environment
• Must be authorized to work in the US without visa or other sponsorship
• Must be willing to work overtime
• Continental is not able to pay relocation expenses for this opportunity
• This position will be filled by internal applicants only
• 1+ years of manufacturing experience
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The ContiTech division develops, manufactures and markets products, systems and intelligent components made of rubber, plastic, metal and fabric. They are used in machine and plant engineering, mining, agriculture, the automotive industry and other important sectors of the future.
Manufacturing Operations and Production
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.209.7425. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.