Continental Production Associate (Paper Rewinder) in Winchester, Virginia
Production Associate (Paper Rewinder)
ContiTech, a division of Continental, is one of the world's leading suppliers of technicial elastomer products and is a specialist in plastics technology. ContiTech develops and produces functional parts, components, and systems for machine and plant engineering, mining, the automotive industry, and other important industries. Our Winchester, Virginia location is seeking a Production Associate to join our team. The ideal candidates will be involved in the preparation and quality control of the artificial leather product.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
• As an Production Associate - Paper Rewinder you will function as an active team member within the production line
• In this role you will be required to accurately and efficiently perform inspection of carrier paper used to produce artificial leather for the spread coating process
• You will be responsible providing material to the spread coat line to begin production
• You will be expected to update inventory as needed for the internal operating system
• Requirements as the Production Technician - Paper Rewinder role includes the completion of a certified OSHA forklift training and requires safe operation of forklifts
• You will be required to maintain a clean and safe environment within the compounding areas to adhere to environmental requirements
• This position will work on night shift on a Monday - Friday schedule (7am-7pm)
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY
• Immediate Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Employee Discounts
• Annual Bonus
• Employer 401(k) Match
• On-site Gym
• And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
• Safety awareness in daily work including general housekeeping to ensure a safe working environment
• Act as an effective team member to communicate effectively with coworkers professionally
• Must be able to work in industrial environment
• Must be authorized to work in the US without visa or other sponsorship
• Must be willing to work overtime and nights
• Continental is not able to pay relocation expenses for this opportunity
• 1+ years of manufacturing experience
No relocation or sponsorship is available for these positions.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The ContiTech division develops, manufactures and markets products, systems and intelligent components made of rubber, plastic, metal and fabric. They are used in machine and plant engineering, mining, agriculture, the automotive industry and other important sectors of the future.
Manufacturing Operations and Production
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to North.America.Recruiting@continental-corporation.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.209.4000